Had to beef up the front of the Hawk. Got it back on its feet so I wanted to make sure it would stay there with this new found power. Front bulkhead support on the chassis had seen better days with some mangled screw inserts and a crack in the front section of the bulkhead. I've used some rustler parts to upgrade but this had to remain original as the new bulkheads don't have quite the same screw layout and I want the framework of this rig to stay as original as possible. I can only control a broken a arm so much. So here's what I did. Just a simple piece of metal and some careful measurements. I went from 4 attachment points to 8. 6 on the bottom and 2 at the a arm pins. I noticed there was a cross brace on the rustler now so I thought it made sense too. Drill press for holes and heavy gauge break for bends. All in less than an hour, definitely worth the time. Bring on 6S.