RC Enthusiast

How is the nitro slash holding up

Wanted to know how well the slash is holding up. Any upgrades out of the box?Thinking about getting one and convert it into a Mt.

If you want a monster truck, you should just buy a monster truck? I bet a Revo or Maxx would make you happier than a converted Slash if your looking for a MT.
    Brushless Everything

RC Enthusiast
    I agree with maxxl, there is a $150 between the tmaxx and nitro slash. When you add in the cost of new tires, gearing and body you are close to the tmaxx price, plus you get a 4x4 vs a 2x4. Not putting the slash down at all since my son has one and it's very easy to maintain and work on. If you are looking for a 2wd MT there is the nitro stampede, it's cheaper then the slash to boot.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the info.i have been looking at the T Maxx nice looking truck.I have also been looking at the XMaxx lol.I might just get the nitro pede for now since I already have a vxl pede.Then this spring pick me up a Xmaxx. Thanks again.

You wont be disappointed with the Maxx. Especially if your coming from a p2de lol. Huge improvement in all around bashability.
    Brushless Everything

I was thinking about doing a slash mt nitro to. First its has more aftermarket parts them the t maxx. Second its longer then the pede and its fun to drive my mt slash you could put a vw bug for a body no triming nesasary lmk guys.
    Slash sct3, nitro rustler