Threaded View

RC poster

1/16 Merv LOTS of Upgrades! Lipos Brushless!! Custom work!!

I'm selling my 1/16th scale merv with tons of extras like servos, shocks, plastics...(see photos). I have De-anodized the motor the motor mount and dyed the chassis and other parts on the car to complete the black and silver color scheme. It comes with a Brushless motor, the 2.4gh system, proline beadlocks, white proline disks and the stock talons. RPM arms all around as well as the carriers. I have one bug body and two raptor bodies. also comes with two 2s lipos- (1800mah, 25c Gens ace, 2200 25c Traxxas). I have also upgraded the shocks to the GPM aluminum shocks, and a metal gear servo. I have strapped a tail devil to the back to spark up the WheelieZ!! And the most unique addition to this car is the highly heat resistant wire shrouds that I put together to apply functionality as well as aesthetics! I like to build 'em not much of a driver so its on to the next project. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me and questions.

Looking for $280.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I'd throw in a Big Block Brushless motor for a little bit extra!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Double G; 12-02-2012 at 12:11 PM. Reason: removal of banned brand names