RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)

Talking Traxxas on Storage Wars!

I was just watching Storage Wars Texas and they pulled out a brand new ERBE and Summit! THey were valued at $400/piece in new condition. I can't find a video, but the episode was called "Breaking Bubba"

Did anyone else see it?
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

I have not seen that one but I did see one that amazed me...
    The guy bid up to $1,400 on what looked like small 3 drawer file cabinet boxes... "data storage solutions" where the only markings. The unit was stacked full of them! It turned out that they were $1,000 servers! Talk about a haul!!
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    I watched the episode. One of the guys raced a kid at a indoor dirt track. Kid drove a sct and he drove the erevo. He wrecked the erevo in the first turn. I was just channel surfing when I noticed the shiny erevo and summit. If my wife would have been awake she would have said it figures.lol

Sent from Oser world

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    I have not seen that one but I did see one that amazed me...
    The guy bid up to $1,400 on what looked like small 3 drawer file cabinet boxes... "data storage solutions" where the only markings. The unit was stacked full of them! It turned out that they were $1,000 servers! Talk about a haul!!
    The fat guy from the original series scored $300 000 in "collectible paintings" I researched the artist and couldn't find much of anything... Suspicious

Another thing I noticed... Why would there be 2 brand new RC's sitting in the locker? They must be super recent models because you notice the guy holding a TQi remote. They came out earlier this year, so you figure they must've gone in the locker right after being bought. Then you factor in the time it would take the storage place to deem the locker abandoned and filming/editing of the show, and there's not a huge window of time left. I really believe this show has a lot of planted "treasures", what do you guys think? Also the fact that the buyer was standing DIRECTLY above a huge Traxxas banner on the driver's stand. Hmmm......
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by zball94 View Post
    The fat guy from the original series scored $300 000 in "collectible paintings" I researched the artist and couldn't find much of anything... Suspicious

Another thing I noticed... Why would there be 2 brand new RC's sitting in the locker? They must be super recent models because you notice the guy holding a TQi remote. They came out earlier this year, so you figure they must've gone in the locker right after being bought. Then you factor in the time it would take the storage place to deem the locker abandoned and filming/editing of the show, and there's not a huge window of time left. I really believe this show has a lot of planted "treasures", what do you guys think? Also the fact that the buyer was standing DIRECTLY above a huge Traxxas banner on the driver's stand. Hmmm......
    It's definetly sugar coated. Dave Hester said that once so they kicked him off.
    Land of the free?

RC Champion
    isnt he sewing the network for "Rigging" the auctions?

What kind of needle and thread is he using?
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    400$ for a new ERBE; yes please!
    This is a signature.

RC Enthusiast
    I agree with zball94! All those so called reality shows are fake & scripted. If you can sit & watch lizard lick towing & believe those bumbling idiots are for real, than u my friend are seriously gullible. Same goes for the storage wars. Lol