Venom Racing Shocks?

Hey guys, I went to the hobby shop to replace all 4 of shocks. (ther're all leaking, worn out, and 1 has a bent shock shaft...) I was going to replace them with the normal Traxxas Ultra shocks for $30, but for the same price I can get these Venom Racing shocks with alumminum bodys. http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...Code=VNR4139GM It looks like a better shock for the same price so I was going to get them, but I havn't heard any reviews on them, so I want to know if their any good. Has anyone tried them before? Pros/Cons? Also, I was wondering if I could put the Traxxas TiN shock shafts in them later if I wanted to, but I don't now if they'd fit or not. Anyone know if their any good? Thanks! -Wolfslash16
    2SummitE/TmaxxVillainSlash2&4SlayerPndeAtonXMaxx

RC Qualifier
    I have them and i'm not a big fan, I like my STRC shocks much better and you can rebuild them with stock traxxas parts. All 4 will cost $30 if you have the old shocks, I had big bores before and just swapped over to the STRC bodies. I also like the buggy shocks as well I got OFNA LX2's on ebay $50 shipped to Canada for all 4, I'm still waiting on those.

Here they are on my 4x4, I have red ones on the 2wd havn't got to build them yet been busy with winter sports.

The only real problem with the venom is the diapgram it use to keep coming out and they would leak. I was going to try a traxxas shock cap but I just gave up and stuck with the big bores, and now STRC so I can have a threaded shock body.

RC Qualifier

I would go big bores or strc or if you really wanted to proline power strokes
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

I love my pro line dual rate power strokes,just a turn or two between races and your good.[IMG][/IMG]
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

Here, this is a little better view,sorry yhe pic's so poor,[IMG][/IMG]
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.