With my last day I tried one last experiment. After I used up the batteries I normally run, which are my Traxxas 64hundreds. I experimented by running two sets of paralleled Traxxas 5000's. I normally use the 5000's on my Emax, but wanted to give-em a try with my Spartan. What I did was taped the two batteries together in a staggered formation with marine tape (4batteries, 2 on each side), and strapped them in 1 1/2 inches from the front of the battery tray. Boy, did that work out good. I got 50 and 45 min ops time with the two runs I made. Now that I had my last who-raw, I don't mind if Winter comes.