Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

Last Man Day of the Season

With my last day I tried one last experiment. After I used up the batteries I normally run, which are my Traxxas 64hundreds. I experimented by running two sets of paralleled Traxxas 5000's. I normally use the 5000's on my Emax, but wanted to give-em a try with my Spartan. What I did was taped the two batteries together in a staggered formation with marine tape (4batteries, 2 on each side), and strapped them in 1 1/2 inches from the front of the battery tray. Boy, did that work out good. I got 50 and 45 min ops time with the two runs I made. Now that I had my last who-raw, I don't mind if Winter comes.

RC Champion
    Looks like you had a great day on the water!!! And wow... super long run times
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    that sure looks fun, too bad boating is'nt for me...i tried to give myself a chance before i sold my snap-on edition to get into it but, its just not there ohh well, that one lucky guy hopefully find that particular feeling like you guys find enjoyable running them.
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Qualifier
    Raptor? Love those! Jealous much- Trade ya for my F250 King Ranch. But back to R/C... That's crazy long run times, mine used to get 10 minutes on 2, 3S 8200 MAh Lipos. But i'm a speed demon.
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Qualifier
    Nice Ride! Last I did was on a 4x 3s batteries I got 17mins runtime but didn't reach lvc cause I flipped the boat LOL!
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Racer
    Wow , it s a very good runtime , that s what i like ! For me the season is really finish , my play spot freeze :-( !
    Don t Go Fast if you are out of Control !!!!