Threaded View

RC Qualifier
    Saskatoon, Canada

FS 1/10 Summit with LVD EVX-2 ESC

FS 1/10 Summit. I have found that since my wife and I had our second child I no longer have time for my Summit.

It is completely stock, stock tires, stock body, stock ESC and motor. No batteries or charger will be included. It will come with the new TQi 5 channel remote/receiver and LVD EVX-2 ESC. I have taken out the 2 speed transmission, but before I ship it I will put it back in the original transmission with all the shift linkages to make it stock again. I have trimmed the back of the body to lower the body. It has been taken care of very well. I did break the original remote and replaced it a used TQi remote. The previous owner of the remote did write his name on the back and bottom of the remote. Besides having the two spots where the name is written, the remote is otherwise in perfect condition. There is still lots of tread left on the tires. The body does have minor scratches on the body but there isnt any holes or worn out spots. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Im looking for $550 plus shiping, and will only accept PAYPAL.
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 11-24-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Added info