Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Lol thanks, It's just about all gone now though. Hopefally i can run my E-Slayer soon. In four months or so i'm getting the losi 5ive T. I cant wait for spring time. lol I do hope we get more snow soon, Just after i drive my E-Slayer.
    Slash 2wd LCG,

RC Qualifier
    Any body know what a good shock setup is on an E-Slayer?
    Slash 2wd LCG,

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyT1992 View Post
    Any body know what a good shock setup is on an E-Slayer?
    still working on that myself. when i had mine built up on the e revo chassis i ran 30wt oil and stock slayer shocks and thought it was too stiff.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by deerhurst View Post
    still working on that myself. when i had mine built up on the e revo chassis i ran 30wt oil and stock slayer shocks and thought it was too stiff.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
    I ran mine all summer on 30wt with the ERBE option silver and blue springs. Add in the travel limiters and it was very stiff, responsive like mad, but very very stiff.
    I am playing with different options now.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    My SlayVo GT8 running on a stock revo 3.3 springs (green/red) with 60wt oil, i also add a limiters inside, using a shock piston from my old hpi (2 each). it act like if i compare to a 1:1 car suspension, its on sport mode suspension with little bit of body roll.
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Qualifier
    I'm useing the ERBE shocks and the Revo 3.3 blue and silver springs i think. And that is a veary stiff setup, I drop it from 2ft or so and the shocks do little to nothing. I allways though the Stock SLayer springs where too soft, But aftr this i think they are a good starting point. I just have to change my oil and springs on my E-Slayer then it will be 100% done.
    Slash 2wd LCG,

RC Qualifier
    Okay, I just bought stock Slayer pro 4x4 shocks from ebay taken off the pro 4x4. So i am just going to adjust the preload amd leave it at that. So now the only thing i need help with is the gearing. I have no idea what a good gearing setup for this truck is.
    Slash 2wd LCG,

RC Qualifier
    I have no idea about gearing, So can sombody please help me out? I'm running 4s, and the Momba Monster 2200kv motor and ESC, And i'm useing the stock wheels and it's built on the E-revo platform so i need the correct gearing with the E-Revo tranny. Any help would be great, I would like to order my gears today so i can finally finish it.
    Slash 2wd LCG,

im running MOD1 19/40 and im pleased. i might dial it back to 18/40 in the spring get it a touch more into control for me

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    im running MOD1 19/40 and im pleased. i might dial it back to 18/40 in the spring get it a touch more into control for me
    Any heat issues? I have an 18T and a 40T gears on hand so if that works i will go with that setup. What speed's do you get? Also whats MOD1, Is that 32P? I love electrics i just dont know anything about the gearing setups.
    Slash 2wd LCG,

I get a bit of heat, nothing major. I think it is more due to running in grass most of the time.
    I have never put a gun to it, but on the script asylum calculator on my set up i think it was showing 48mph? i think... Would have to run the #'s and see.

I call the Traxxas Revo gears MOD1 (nitro) and MOD0.8 (electric) not sure what the pitch is to be perfectly honest.

RC Qualifier
    Thats a good speed, I just want the perfect gearing so i dont have no heat issues with my motor and batts and stuff. I will probably go with that gearing though because that all i have on hand. Maybe 18/40 will run a little cooler then 19. I drive on grass alot so i dont think there is much i can do other then put a fan on the motor.
    Last edited by JohnnyT1992; 11-30-2012 at 12:13 PM.
    Slash 2wd LCG,