RC poster

Difference between parts

Hello,

I know this might be an easy question to answer but where I am located in Texas there are not too many places to buy parts for my T-Maxx so I rely on the internet for most parts. I am trying to buy the Part number 5141 and 5143 which is the front and rear Toe-Links. Can someone please tell me the difference between the two? All of the descriptions I find are the same and I was just going to buy four of one and use it for both but I am assuming there is a difference.

Thanks
    Dan

Dan,

Do not buy 4... I think what your getting at is that 5141 are for the front and 5143 are for the rear. They are different lengths.
    Founder of H.U.A.
    I spent What??

RC Champion
    the difference is 12mm.....the fronts SHOULD be 112mm and the rears SHOULD measure 124mm

5141 is front and 5143 is rear

RC poster
    I knew there was a reason that they had two different part numbers. I appreciate the help.

RC poster
    Ok, I have another question about differentials. I am converting my 2.5 Tmaxx to a 3.3 4907 and I want to know if the 4907 differentials are totally different than the 4910? All I have is pictures and they look the same.

RC Qualifier
    They have different size input shafts. If you change over all of the drive shafts to 4907 spec you'll be fine. If you try to use your old drive shafts on a 3.3 diff you'll have to do some sanding to get the grub screws in. It's a real pain...been there done that.
    Last edited by Maxximum Overdive; 12-20-2012 at 10:50 PM.

RC poster
    Does anyone know if the 5141r and the 5143r come with the Rod ends in the package? I am wanting to buy these but I do not want to buy the rod ends and then not need them.