Finally got a chance to take some recent pics of our track today! Been a constant work in progress for 2 or 3 years now and has seen countless updates and design changes. Everything was done by hand and the dirt came from a few major holes dug in the woods (I'm talking holes big enough to bury a full-sized car in).

I also have a little video footage from today that I'll hopefully have uploaded by this evening. Not much action today. Just me and one other friend showed up, but it's enough to give you an idea of how the layout works.

We still have a lot of work to do by next spring, but I'm hoping to have all the new dirt layed-out along with the wooden sides built for the rest of the jumps. We're also gonna rebuild and expand the wall ride. It should cover the entire side of that eye sore of a camper trailer. The track started out a whole lot smaller than it is now and the wall ride used to cover the entire turn. It kinda fell apart after the past couple years and doesn't see a lot of action any more. But that's all gonna change next season. I also have some ideas to hide that old school bus in the back corner. Oh and a few hundred more feet of corrugated pipe.

Anyways, here's some pics: