RC poster

Funnycar et times?

OK let's have racers post there times or time slips and maybe break down of the hopups?
    I haven't raced but have all bolt ones added. I have scaled the car and and am going to tune the shock springs and try to see how I can move some of the weight out to make a 70 -30 rear to front and 50-50 side to side. That or load the right rear.

RC Enthusiast
    i have been 2.0's and it runs 2.10's all day long. if you watch my video you can see there is a ton of room for improvement, unfortunately the car doesn't get enough attention when we are out because we are more focused on the drag cars. As far as mods it has foam tires with hex adapters, the rlc wheelie bar and quick release body mount, when i broke the servo i bought one of them bluebird ones, and currently it has the spektrum dx4c avc controller. I'm gonna put the 2s in and let my niece drive it when we go out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G-ADeTyXDI

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by evilblown57 View Post
    OK let's have racers post there times or time slips and maybe break down of the hopups?
    I haven't raced but have all bolt ones added. I have scaled the car and and am going to tune the shock springs and try to see how I can move some of the weight out to make a 70 -30 rear to front and 50-50 side to side. That or load the right rear.
    lock the rear diff, you wont have to worry about the right rear loosing tracting if both wheels turn the same speed. will increase traction and improve your times without alot of wheel spin.
    2.5r Pede, 2-speed O.S.21tm rusty , 3.3T-maxx