Slash 4x4 MT Must Go SOON!
Looking to sell for $500 shipped with everything or best offer.
Up for sale is a purpose built Slash 4x4 Monster Truck conversion. Prices listed are what I paid new, I have had this truck for approximately 4 months, the motor and speed control I've had for less than 2 months. The truck can easily be converted back into SCT form by just using an SCT body, wheels and lowering the body mounts.
Base Chassis: Traxxas Slash 4x4 SCT VXL Edition $400
- 4x New Proline Trencher 2.8 tires, taped (to prevent ballooning), balanced and glued $50
- 4x Traxxas Twin Star 2.8 wheels (trenchers are mounted on these) $20
- 4x Tekno M6 steel axels in front and rear $110
- 1x Traxxas Swaybar kit, hard front, soft rear $22 (comes with hard rear optional)
- 4x Traxxas aluminum shock caps front and rear $10
- 2x Losi green springs front $5
- 2x Losi blue springs rear $5
- 1x 45 wt silicone oil front and rear $5
- 4x Traxxas Hardened steel titanium nitride shock shafts front and rear $20
- 1x Castle creations SCT Combo: Castle 1415 series 2400kV 550 4 Pole motor, Castle Mamaba Max Pro controller $200
- 1x Traxxas Heatsink Motor Mount $15
- 1x King Headz Aluminum Larger Center Bearing Carrier $35
- 1x Novak HV Heatsink for 550 BL motors $17
- 1x Traxxas Diff Housing Support and spider gear set for rear diff $12
- 1x JC Concepts Ford Raptor SVT Body for Slash 2wd and 4wd $37
- 4x Set of IMEX Baja Wide 2.8 tires $45
- 8x IMEX 2.8 wheels (I was going to get a second set of MT tires from IMEX but they are moving their factory so nothing is in production untill 2013) $40
- 1x 4S 4500mah batterie, only 4 weeks old. I originally ordered two packs, one came with a bad cell (cell No 1). I will include that pack as it still has 3 good cells if take the time to remove the bad cell. $50
- Hot Racing Aluminum bell crank $30
- Aluminum Slipper Pads $10
- 15 – 19T Traxxas Mod .8 pinions $15
- Various spare bearings & replacement parts
Total Value New (does not include cost of extras): $1,153
**Per the rules you get one bump per day. You can bump it once tomorrow, not every couple hours.**
Last edited by Double G; 11-26-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Reason: Guess I have to make my information bigger
Interested in any trades?