Spartan freestyle tricks?
Ok, going back and forth on the lake gets boring after awhile. I don't race yet so no action there. So far my fun has been:
1. Chasing the ducks (not seriously to hurt them, but to see how close I can get before they run/fly away).
2. Hard full speed turns to kick the boat into a 360 or 540 deg spin and slosh backwards with the prop in the air. Usually results in my batteries coming loose and wacking around inside.
3. Put a 3 blade prop in and gunned it so the boat would jump out of the water. Flipped a few times and I flooded it.
4. Splashing kids/spectators on the shore.
5. Going in circles to create large waves in the center of the circle then quickly jumping the waves.
6. Jumping waves left after a real boat comes by. Or skipping on the tops of several wave tips at a time.
7. Running over my kids Hobbyzone Zig zags when they are in the water too.
8. Blasting into small inlets 7-15 ft wide to see if I can make the turn without grounding the boat.
9. Going to a park with playground and lake next to each other. I hide in the kids playground equipment while my boat goes terrorizing people who are fishing. (do notice if I run the boat 50-200 ft from someone who is fishing I scare the fish from my area to theirs and the DO catch more fish!)
10. Going out to the lake in the darkness of night after knocking a few back and driving by moonlight exhilarated by the excitement and fear that you are going to crash and my never see the boat.
Share your bashing adventures here.
Last edited by jasonwipf; 11-06-2012 at 05:51 AM.