RC Racer

some what modded rtr Emaxx for sale 2.4 775 rpm integy proline

Emaxx up for sale has rpm true tracks on rear, rpm front arms, rpm rear shock tower with rpm body post, and rpm rear bumper also has Integy aluminum front and rear skids. Integy piggy back shocks and a almost brand new set of Proline tech 5 wheels and Trenchers 40 series I paid full hobby store price on these 100 bucks and only used them maybe 3 or 4 runs. It also has brand new stock diffs I had robinson racing hardened diffs but I took them out to help keep price down and also to keep for other emaxx's I have.
    I installed a evx2 non lvd with a single motor mount plate with a Summit 775 motor plenty of torque and speed not brushless but way better than the stock 550 titans in my opinion. Trx 2.4 also included. The chassis has a aweful colored dye job on it like a purple blue burgandy but I am including a brand new chassis but you will have to swap everything over. Now I will include a tmaxx basher body that is really tattered I use all proline bodies and they are switchable between several of my vehicles so I prefer to keep them. And if you would like a set of traxxas 7cell nimh I will put them in as well. I own probably 30 kits this is a emaxx that was assembled out of parts and was meant for other people to drive like my kids wife etc... but it just sits and I already own 2 emaxx and just traded a new in box one on here not that long ago rather see someone else enjoy it.
    I have plenty of positive feedback on here will ship promptly with tracking info. Again not pictured is a basher body nimhs 7cell (if u want them) and a new chassis please keep in mind all the other mods listed rpm proline piggys etc... Price is 300.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 Thanks feel free to ask any questions. Jason

RC poster
    Pm sent

RC Racer
    not really looking for trades but feel free to make offers lets get this sold!

RC Enthusiast
    PM sent.....