Thread: SPC lipo!

RC Qualifier

SPC lipo!

Just tried out my first SPC lipo. 5600mah,3s,50c. Man, what a battery. I have been missing out. Hope I didn't melt the adaptor area on my traxxas center diff. Quality battery, well put together and not big and bulky. The people at spc are so nice. They emailed to tell me that I had selected the wrong shipping, and it wasn't worth the extra money. They refunded the difference. Customer for life! If you haven't tried one, I suggest you do.

RC Qualifier
    They are of great quality and A+ service, you will be happy way on down the road with them.
    rusler vxl, rusler xl-5, jato 3.3, losi 5ive T

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Top quality people at SPC.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Enthusiast
    Hey Don,I agree they are very good batteries.I am ordering 2 6000mah 30c 2s in the morning.I might just get a 2s and a 3s so I can run 5s in the E Revo.I cant wait to try them out.Its gonna be a long seven days ...lol

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jfo8778 View Post
    Hey Don,I agree they are very good batteries.I am ordering 2 6000mah 30c 2s in the morning.I might just get a 2s and a 3s so I can run 5s in the E Revo.I cant wait to try them out.Its gonna be a long seven days ...lol
    I here you J. Just remind me to wear my steel toes next time we race lol!

Top quality batteries and top quality people delivering them and servicing them. For a very good price.
    Luckily you still find this combination every now and then.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC poster
    what is considered the right battery from them i want to have long run times but can still get up and go? I was looking at the 5000mah 25C 2s 7.4v and the 5000mah 25C 3s 11.1v will these both be okay for a stock pede

RC Qualifier
    I agree. I am a customer for life.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by mntraxxasracing View Post
    what is considered the right battery from them i want to have long run times but can still get up and go? I was looking at the 5000mah 25C 2s 7.4v and the 5000mah 25C 3s 11.1v will these both be okay for a stock pede
    Spc is running a special on the one i got lksted above. Under $60. I think either one you listed will be fine.

Sent from not a iphone

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty don View Post
    I here you J. Just remind me to wear my steel toes next time we race lol!

LOL, Im sorry about that.I think I have it under control nowI decided to go with 2 5800mah 50c 2s to try and keep up with you on the track.I just have to dial in a little more cornering so maybe next time I can come in second to last lol.

RC Qualifier
    LOL, Im sorry about that.I think I have it under control nowI decided to go with 2 5800mah 50c 2s to try and keep up with you on the track.I just have to dial in a little more cornering so maybe next time I can come in second to last lol.
    Looks like you made a good decision for you batteries. 50c, look out!

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Quote Originally Posted by mntraxxasracing View Post
    I think this battery (30c 6000 is may fav spc battery so far...)

Is there a 3s version? If so I am in...
    Last edited by rag6; 11-02-2012 at 07:50 PM.
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...