RC poster

Question telemetry & tqi docking base need some help

hi guys, just bought traxxas tqi docking base and i dont know how to use it i already install it but i dont know what to do next because its not connected on my car... is says

"transmitter link required-transmitter must be ON and connected to device (green TX icon in status bar)"

where can i get all the telemetry sensors for 1/16 revo..? just got my tqi docking base, what does the base do without all the sensor..? but i have the TQi transmitter and receiver...? am i gonna be able to change the throttle and steering settings with this or i need all the sensor first..? how do i use it..?

Thanks, im a newbie on traxxas...

RC Champion
    when you add your iphone or Ipod to the base, it should connect and give you a green light for the transmitter and a green light for the receiver...on the traxxas app.

yes you can make setting adjustments IF the I-device connects to the transmitter.

you can order the telemetry parts through the local hobby shop or traxxas. anyone really

RC poster
    my phone isnt connecting to the transmitter it says "transmitter link required-transmitter must be ON and connected to device (green TX icon in status bar)" :$

RC Champion
    yup - you have issues. I wonder if its a firmwear issue. Call traxxas in the morning and see if they can walk you through it

RC poster
    do you think i will need to send them thise docking base and get a replacement..? X_X i just got it today.. X_X

RC poster
    HI,

IT DOES WORK,

THE ONLY THING IS THAT YOU CANT DO THE FIRMWARE UPGRADES FROM AN iPHONE 5. IT KEEP SAYING "Transmitter must be ON and connected to device (green TX icon in status bar)".

SO I USED MY WIFES IPHONE 4S, DO THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE, AND USE THE IPHONE 5. IT WORK PERFECTLY.

HOPE THIS HELP.