RC Qualifier

Reverse Question.

Is it possible to use the forward gear in place of the reverse gear I can see now why most have gone FOC. It was a blast, reverse wheelies and jumps Then... WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! There goes that new reverse gear

RC Qualifier
    Yes If you "size" it Took the air grinder to the forward gear from the kit and "re-sized" it.
    From left to right... stripped reverse gear, modded forward gear for reverse, forward gear.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It is all put back together,tranny, and fits nicely. The "modded" gear is a bit larger in width than stock but fits with no rubbing ...hope it will help Can't wait for the end of the work day... COME ON TWO THIRTY!!!! Should have brought the Revo with me could have had it up and running for a lunch bash

RC Qualifier
    Got everything put back together and ran it for awhile. Reverse held up with no issues but while doing a wheely I punched it as it was shifting into second gear and sheared the pin for the primary forward gear. None of the hobby shops had the kit in stock and they don't sell just the pin. Made my own out of a presto pin. Cut it to size and put it back together again. Ran it for a few minutes and is holding up so far. Time to make that parts list for the rc's

RC Qualifier
    Anyone try this before? All my posts from the past year haven't been seen by anyone but me until today! This "mod" is working well for me so far. I don't use reverse very often but it's nice to have...just in case.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    so this mod you did can do wheelies going reverse?
    humay has left the building, peace.

RC Qualifier
    Yes it can! Stood it up on the front bumper the other day. Pretty funny. Just sat there on it's front bumper until I put it in forward.