Thread: Missing Part

RC Enthusiast

Missing Part

I'm missing a part, sorry my terminology might not be correct but, I have a pic uploaded below which could clearly explain. Actually I will just let you see the pic first incase you might not even need me to explain anything after seeing it. See what I have circled in yellow that is correct. In Red on the opposite side is that little silver thing I'm missing. can somebody tell me what that silver pin is called, or preferably what is the exact part number so I can just look it up and order it?

Ok, now I will explain it in my broken terminology lol just incase. See on the right side (yellow) that dogbone looking thing that comes from the wheel into the drive cup thing? well see that silver pin that holds it in there? on the opposite end my dogbone thing is not being held in place so that rear wheel doesn't turn. i think it's because i'm missing that silver pin like it has it on the opposite end.

Thanks!

RC Qualifier
    You lost the metal u joint. You need a trx7150. Unfortunately they dont sell em seperately it comes with the half axle shafts as well as the metal joint. On the bright side you'll have some extra parts when you need em!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-7150...item43b495525a
    Last edited by Maxximum Overdive; 10-14-2012 at 09:39 PM.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    You could probably use a few spares anyway!