Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I wish it would snow here instead of raining all of the time hope you are loving the pede dude....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    I wish it would snow here instead of raining all of the time hope you are loving the pede dude....peace
    I love looking at it, but I can't drive it yet due to the snow. Before it comes time to drive, I have a question. What is a good setting for front and rear camber on a pede?
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

I have not messed around with the camber yet because it came out the box spot on all i have done is use big bores with stock springs and 50wt oil and some spacers so it rides nice for jumps and speed runs too....peace

RC Champion
    UPDATE:
    A couple of days ago I received an order from a-main. I got a grave digger shell, monster jam body mounts, and a 14t pinion. I also took a trip to the lhs to get the grave digger shell (which they did not have) when I saw a castle 1410 in the display case. I ended up picking up the motor because I've heard great stories about it. Fast forward to yesterday, I installed the motor with a 16 tooth pinion and, yes, it did some wheelies! I love this motor and can see why others use it. I have to say the problems I had with the tenshock having very minimal torque are gone, so I'll stick with the 1410 for now. My thought is that the tenshock is power hungry and my batteries do not provide enough.

As for the monster jam mounts and the grave digger shell, I used BaldyDaniel's method in his hr p4de to mount the fronts, which consists of cutting off the tabs and mounting them on the unused shock mounts. For the rear, I cut a simple piece of aluminum and ran two long screws through it to mount the posts. I'm not explaining it well, but the idea is the same to mount a backslash wing. I'll have pictures tomorrow.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    nice build , im in michigan too and debating todo either 4x4 stampede or emaxx . want a big truck but agile and quick too , i have couple differnt mamba systems 2200/2650 laying around so just need the roller.
    I had issues with power also tryin to run traxxas esc with other brand motor on my cars and boats
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

Quote Originally Posted by dgudenau View Post
    UPDATE:
    A couple of days ago I received an order from a-main. I got a grave digger shell, monster jam body mounts, and a 14t pinion. I also took a trip to the lhs to get the grave digger shell (which they did not have) when I saw a castle 1410 in the display case. I ended up picking up the motor because I've heard great stories about it. Fast forward to yesterday, I installed the motor with a 16 tooth pinion and, yes, it did some wheelies! I love this motor and can see why others use it. I have to say the problems I had with the tenshock having very minimal torque are gone, so I'll stick with the 1410 for now. My thought is that the tenshock is power hungry and my batteries do not provide enough.

As for the monster jam mounts and the grave digger shell, I used BaldyDaniel's method in his hr p4de to mount the fronts, which consists of cutting off the tabs and mounting them on the unused shock mounts. For the rear, I cut a simple piece of aluminum and ran two long screws through it to mount the posts. I'm not explaining it well, but the idea is the same to mount a backslash wing. I'll have pictures tomorrow.
    Its a shame about you not getting on with the tenshock all the packs i run are over 5300mah and 50c output maybe if you get any stronger packs you should try it again because its more powerful than the 1410 dude.....peace

RC Champion
    Here are some new photos:

And here it sits with the anza slash waiting for the weather to improve.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyG6 View Post
    nice build , im in michigan too and debating todo either 4x4 stampede or emaxx . want a big truck but agile and quick too , i have couple differnt mamba systems 2200/2650 laying around so just need the roller.
    I had issues with power also tryin to run traxxas esc with other brand motor on my cars and boats
    Thank you! After previously owning an e-maxx and comparing it to the limited driving time I've had with the p4de, I would steer you towards the stampede 4x4. Although it may not be as large as the e-maxx, it is more agile and quicker if you put a good brushless motor in it such as the castle 1410 or the 2200. The p4de will be more durable and not require two batteries to run. I was considering the e-maxx again before my build, but I choose the p4de because of its large parts support, helpful people on the forum, use of only one battery, size which allows me to transport it easily, the speed, and the durability for bashing. Good luck with your decision!
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by spenniepoos View Post
    Its a shame about you not getting on with the tenshock all the packs i run are over 5300mah and 50c output maybe if you get any stronger packs you should try it again because its more powerful than the 1410 dude.....peace
    Yeah, I wish it would have worked better, but I'll still keep it and probably put it in my rustler which I hope to rebuild soon. This summer, I will buy a 3s lipo just to try it out, and when I buy it, I'll make sure to get one with at least a 50c rating. For now, the 1410 will have more than enough power for my needs.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    I may have already posted this lol, but that is a nice looking grave digger! I run my digger body on my p2de. I use a Chevy 72 truck body on my p4de, but it's time for a body upgrade. Anyways hope you get to bash it soon. Peace

Sent from Oser world