RC Competitor

need suggestions on erevo upgrades??

i love the truck just the way it is im just curious to know is there any upgrades that could be done to it to make me love even more i basically use my erevo off road just bashing thru grass and dirt and ramps i hear trencher tires bedland tires i heard somethng about getting better servo how many oz of torque would i need is my question?? but im just curious to know what could i do to make the erevo even more of a monster

How deep are your pockets mate . I've just recently upgraded some things on my truck as I like to bash big and hard. Have a read through here...there might be some info you find useful. Good luck with the upgrades.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellrazor2012 View Post
    i love the truck just the way it is im just curious to know is there any upgrades that could be done to it to make me love even more i basically use my erevo off road just bashing thru grass and dirt and ramps i hear trencher tires bedland tires i heard somethng about getting better servo how many oz of torque would i need is my question?? but im just curious to know what could i do to make the erevo even more of a monster
    I run dual 2075 servos in mine with no issues with trenchers.....before it became an e slayer.

Trenchers are amazing but I became frustrated with the amount of traction they have. You just cannot break them free. I used to wheelie on ice.

IMHO, upgrade what breaks, rpm is good as long as you don't run cvds. Maybe losing diffs you you go through diffs.

Summit shafts are a good upgrade and allow you to run long travel rockers with out breaking driveshafts.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

Parts will break, driver Error...I only run stock parts.. Some aftermarket parts take a bit of modding to get them to work...

Summit drive shafts & Shim those diffs that is it, 2/2s geared 21/54 low 50 mph...
    RPM A Arms maybe...up to you..
    Last edited by 87 GN; 10-10-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Competitor
    i just purchased some badland tires m2 i havent got to try them yet but i hear they are a little better than the tranchers far as grip thru the grass and dirt wha do you guys think??

Savox makes some really good servos, unfortunately not many waterproof, like the stockers. I switched my revo to a single 222oz in savox servo and it works as good as the stock setup, if you want better, go for more than 250 oz in.

Sent from my Torch!
    Donít handicap children by making life easy