RC Competitor

Is there a better looking alternative for the slash front bumper?

Hi all,

The rally is now around for a few years. For use on a off-road circuit it's quite difficult landing after jumping. It's eating foambumpers and destroying body's.

The slash bumper does the job bud kills the rally look. I have been thinking about and looking around for a bumper alternative. Maybe there is, did someone experimenting with bumpers from other brands, type of cars, maybe t-bone suited for other car types?

I hope so, many thanks,

RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    I flipped the rpm rusty/pede 2wd bumper and screwed i on the rpm 4wd adapter (the piece that srews under bulhead)
    Last edited by thedreadedend; 02-17-2017 at 02:14 AM.
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

PM me if you want to bash near Grass Valley, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc T View Post
    Hi all,

The rally is now around for a few years. For use on a off-road circuit it's quite difficult landing after jumping. It's eating foambumpers and destroying body's.

The slash bumper does the job bud kills the rally look. I have been thinking about and looking around for a bumper alternative. Maybe there is, did someone experimenting with bumpers from other brands, type of cars, maybe t-bone suited for other car types?

I hope so, many thanks,
    I think you were on the right track. T-Bone Racing: 62147 * TBR RACER FRONT BUMPER - TRAXXAS RALLY $21. Looks really nice. Sorry it took months for the fix!
    Obstacle Magnet