Thread: 1/10 rally

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

1/10 rally

so, i have heard that this is a 4x4 slash? is that true? or is it actually a different vehicle?

i do see that it is a lcg, does that mean this chassis can be used with the 4x4 slash or stampede? what about the arms and such?

The chassis is a new design, but i see no reason why you couldnt swap out some sl4sh goodies and have a TRX chassis LCG slash. Only difference visually might be the front bulkhead. different chassis, might be different. But i havent looked that close.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

Sure looks like it is basically a Slash 4x4 but with a new LCG chassis and obviously different tires and body. It appears drive line and suspension are Slash 4x4 though.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo74 View Post
    so, i have heard that this is a 4x4 slash? is that true? or is it actually a different vehicle?

i do see that it is a lcg, does that mean this chassis can be used with the 4x4 slash or stampede? what about the arms and such?
    I was just comparing the parts lists of all three. Slash 4x4, Stampede 4x4 and the Rally. They share a good majority of the parts.

RC poster
    I printed the parts list for the Rally, there are only around 9 parts that you need to convert the Slash to LCG.

7477 - gear cover
    7460 - motor mount
    7490 - motor plate
    7426 - battery hold down
    7422 - CHASSIS!!
    7423 - nerf bars
    7430 - front bulkhead
    7438 - steering linkage
    7429 - rear bulkhead

the only concern i have now is the hole layout in the front bulkhead for mounting the bumper. we shall see!!