RC Qualifier

whats the best rc for street?

i had a jato 3.3 for about a month then it got stolen by a scammer in tx and now ive been itching to get another car. right now i have no money at all because i bought a pit bike last summer. ive been trying to barter my pellet gun up to something cool. ive been looking at the rustler vxl because its pretty cheap and i love screaming up and down the street. is the erbe good for street? i would get the xo1 but thats way out of my price range. whats the best car for street racing?
    Philippians 4:13

RC Champion
    Rusty or ERBE. Get a rusty roller and throw some Castle power at it. You could be dong 100mph in no time.
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasTuesdays View Post
    Rusty or ERBE. Get a rusty roller and throw some Castle power at it. You could be dong 100mph in no time.
    does that just drop into the rusty? love your thinking,that would be awesome.

RC Champion
    More or less... yeah. I'll link to some threads that use big Castle power.

RC Qualifier
    wow,didnt realize how expensive those castles are. you would already be spending $400 just the roller and the motor/esc. it would be cool but it would be about $600. id get an xo1 cause the 4x4.

Once I saw this thread I was gonna reccomend the xo1 but now that I seen your story a rustler vxl should do great.
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Champion
    Going fast ain't cheap. Are you looking for an on road basher or more of a speed run type? I've gone in the speed run direction and have become pretty obsessed with making my Rustler faster. The only problem for me is I'm broke lol. You could run 70 easily with a stock VXL Rusler on lipo power though.

RC Qualifier
    im mainly into racing my buddies up and down the street, but ya i just e maied everybody on craigslist that has a rusty or an xo1. its really hard to get something without money but thats how i got my jato. i traded my paintball gun for it.