Thread: feeler thread

RC Racer

feeler thread

hey guys, just traded for this and its going towards my need a summit project, wondering what you all thougt it would be worth...

Has RPM front arms and carriers. Shock towers and body posts. True track. Bulk braces and center skid. Aluminum front and rear skid. Two 645mg servos. Traxxas CVD's front, center, and rear. proline 2008 f250 body. Hpi black dish wheels and aggressors tires. Wheely bar has blue rim tires installed. Traxxas 7075 steering links with aluminum servo saver. big bore shocks. Aluminum bulks. New FFRC front and rear bumpers. Will have the tqi tx/rx and docking station. Motor will be the castle mmp and 2400kv, I got it as a roller, so im throwing that in just so it will have something...its the 3908 model.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    It looks a little beaten up, 645 servos not so impressive, the links are scratched, rpm parts, and cvds are a plus, I would say 250.00.
    Last edited by RC-Fan; 11-13-2012 at 02:23 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Eh, looks like junk...u should send it to me

RC Racer
    eschmitt4....ill send it to you if you send me a summit

Just as a roller I would say 200 tops you had that motor combo you mention then more but your better off selling the motor combo desperately as you'll get more like that
    DEU 8:18 ESV