RC Competitor

Emaxx Playing in snow

RC poster
    Nice vid really tearing up the snow :-) does your truck have the waterproofed esc installed? I wanna take mine out in the snow but worried aboit frying my esc!

RC Qualifier
    Is your esc waterproof fishdish? If it is then take off all the fans you have on it and give her a rip! . I would get a shroud from dusty motors too I have one and its great!

RC poster
    Hi vwbug, no it isnt :-( i have the 3908 model one before the waterproofed esc model, what do you mean a shroud? Sorry im new to rc in general, looking to fit a waterproof esc, is there anything i can do to limit the amount of moisture that can get into the esc? Thanks :-)

RC Qualifier
    Ok a shroud like this

but that wont make it 100% waterproof. I would just look around on youtube for tips on how to make the esc waterproof. The Mamba Monster is a pretty popular system. The shroud is made by dusty motors. I recently bought one and I can run 2 non-waterproof fans and they have kept working and stayed dry.
    Last edited by vwbug; 12-31-2014 at 09:19 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Almost makes me wish it would snow here. I said almost! Cool video.

RC Competitor
    Today...

Some drying and WD40 to do...

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitecobra View Post
    Almost makes me wish it would snow here. I said almost! Cool video.
    Hey bud I'm from Charlotte. Currently in rock hill. Where you located in NC?

I agree tho, wish we had some snow to play in I can't wait for it.....the one time a yr it does and having it last simply one day....lol

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BuGgYbAsHeR.28 View Post
    Hey bud I'm from Charlotte. Currently in rock hill. Where you located in NC?

I agree tho, wish we had some snow to play in I can't wait for it.....the one time a yr it does and having it last simply one day....lol
    I'm in Lincolnton, just N of Charlotte close to Lake Norman. Here check this thread: https://traxxas.com/forums/showthrea...tte-NC-Bashers , post #1750.