RC Enthusiast

Steering servo is twithcing

when i turn on the remote then boat the steering servo is twitching back and forth, probably what is causing hadling prob af high speed. does anybody know why? after playin with the remote it will stop intermitanly but if u turn again it starts shuttering from side to side.

RC Qualifier
    Hmmmm, look like we have the same problem, what is your batteries? Is it Lipo?
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Qualifier
    quick diagnosis, do you have another steering servo you could just plug in and see if ti does the same? im 90 percent sure its the servo itself ..but that would be my opinion to try first and see what happens.... jmo...
    spartan1 castle ice 240 castle 2200 Prather 220

RC Qualifier
    It's a new sevo first time use.
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC Champion
    All to often new products are defective right out of the box, so as rc stated if you have another servo of any kind, plug it in and check the results.......
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

Mine just started twitching today. Runnin 6s with stock motor, servo and esc Gonna try new servo this weekend. Just wonder what causes this

Beatings will continue until compliance is gained
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC Champion
    It seems to be related to getting water in the receiver.... Not saying that is the cause just a relationship. since the servo is digital if it gets incorrect voltages from the receiver the servos seem to act up.... Just my observation.

I have gotten one receiver wet way back in the beginning but have yet to have steering servo go bad on me.. Just the luck of the draw I suppose.
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis