RC Qualifier

FS Revo 1/10 scale RTR (super cheap )

And now we have my favorite truck of all that i have owned ! This my Revo 3.3 that i converted to brushless . as said in my other thread only selling because i got bills to pay ,and kids to worry bout . all toys have to go this truck has a nearly new castle 2200kv brushless motor ,and mamba monster esc .whichs makes this truck fast fast ! i converted it with the tekno kit . only thing i didnt use was the esc mount to put the esc on top the tranny . i will include it in case buyer wants to move it there . i mounted the esc in the reciever box , and put the reciever in the old servo box . truck has steel drive lines that are like new and well taken care of Tqi radio the wing and bumpers skid plates rpm arms front and rear are little over a month old also the axial oversized beadlocks are almost new with trencher x tires with only a few runs on them . truck also has new bearings im asking 375.00 shipped anywhere in the u.s here are some pics i will also be includeing 2 3s 3300mah 35c 70c burst **** tech lipos withs 4 cycles each on them . this truck is ready to go all the buyer will have to do is take it out the box ,and turn it on ,and drive it
    REVO 3.3, T MAXX 3.3 , JATO 3.3 , STAMPEDE VXL 4X4

RC Racer
    bought this truck and paid by paypal already, didnt receive any reponse yet, whats up? did i got scam?

RC Qualifier
    Me and another guy bought his stampede. I would open a paypal claim. I messaged him on ultimaterc.com also he was on there today and no reply

I'll keep this visible so that others can see. Feedback on the seller needs to go to the appropriate forum; chat is not allowed here.
    The Super Derecho