RC Qualifier

Should I buy this ???

I have 2 nitros now and looking for a brushless. This is an email from a guy want to make a trade for a pocket bike. Im selling the pocket bike for $350.00. Not fimilar with Slashes. Anything I should look out for

You get the Slash..2 Lipo's...Controller...
    The Slash is upgraded to the brushless system with the Traxxas Velenioen ESC controller...I'm not sure what motor is in the truck,,,But I know it's brushless and quick..!
    The truck has tons of RPM upgrades with it as well as some extra parts,,,(Brand new RAPTOR transmission not even installed yet)
    Easily over $700.00 invested in this unit alone....Truck is fully RTR and needs nothing to enjoy...Has a near mint body on it...(Body is off of a Gambler)..The bead locks are almost new..Maybe 6-7 runs on them..(You need beadlocks on this truck because the motor will spin tires right off of the rims)..It's mostly slash stuff,,but there are a few misc parts here and there...I'll toss in a new steering servo as I think this one might be a bit weak.

RC Champion
    I wouldn't go for the trade if the bike is worth $350. That's more than a brand new 2wd brushless Slash VXL. I don't give much value to used lipos and especially not with a charger that can't charge lipos.
    What broke, uh, needs upgrading now?

RC Qualifier
    That charger is mine for my Nitro trucks. Never owned a elec RC so wasnt sure. My bike is worth around $350.00. I havent even got a pic of the slash, but yeah no charger and its an AM Tx/Rx so Im thinkin I should pass. I really want a E-Revo. Heres my bike.

tbh it sounds a tiny bit fishy...
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Over 700 invested. Lol. Some people just don't know math.

RC Champion
    Don't do it. He doesn't know his stuff which makes it seem fishy. Doesn't seem like he kept track of motor temps either, which means the lipos might also be out of whack.
    Land of the free?

RC Qualifier
    Fishy is right. In the picture i just got there are many other trucks and parts all over the place with losi and team assc deals all over the walls. Think he knows more than hes leading onto. Im thinking new E-Revo instead or new slash, which you guys think will be funner ? (1/16) e-revo or slash 4x4 ?

1/10 scale something,
    p2des are fun and so are rustlers
    really depends
    my slashes are fun to

what will you drive it on
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    nice bike LOL
    SLASHING UP WITH MY PEDE

RC Qualifier
    Ive got a ball park/ comm center near my house and a field out back. So a wide range of surfaces.

RC Champion
    I've never owned a 1/16th scale but I've heard they don't have enough clearance for good offroad. I have 2wd Slash rustler and stampede. I like them all. I'd prob buy 1/10 4x4 Rally next if i could since it sounds pretty versatile and can be converted to 4x4 Slash.

Of my 2wd trucks I think I like the Rustler best but its hard to say. I like them all and they all share a lot of common parts.
    What broke, uh, needs upgrading now?

RC Qualifier
    Well I ended up not doing this above deal but instead bought a Stampede 2wd. This thing is real fun. Its brushed, so mods will be coming soon lol.