Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,206

    Bumper options with wheelie bar

    I want to get the rpm step bumper. It says it is a direct bolt on. I ordered a traxxas wheelie bar and it says it needs the stock bumper to work. Has anyone tried this?
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

  2. #2
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    281
    Mini Revo you don't have to make a new thread for every question you have. You might get more answers asking in your build thread.

  3. #3
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by bearq3114 View Post
    Mini Revo you don't have to make a new thread for every question you have. You might get more answers asking in your build thread.
    No need to be a
    If your tired of me making new threads, and don't want to help me, don't comment.
    Not that hard of a task. Not everyone follows my build thread either.
    Emaxx #3903, MERV
    RPM/PROLINE

  4. #4
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Posts
    23
    I have the rpm rear bumper and the stock wheelie bar. You have to cut a slot in the rpm bumper to mount it. I also had to run a screw through the wheelie bar into the rear skid plate so it would stay

  5. #5
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. danielhr77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by elmerive View Post
    I also had to run a screw through the wheelie bar into the rear skid plate so it would stay
    Exactly that...
    He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PARKER COLO
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by minirevobasher View Post
    No need to be a
    If your tired of me making new threads, and don't want to help me, don't comment.
    Not that hard of a task. Not everyone follows my build thread either.
    I for one did not know you had a build thread. Keeping asking lots of questions, that is how people like me learn. Besides its not like this Emaxx forum is over flowing with threads.
    I wandered about the wheelie bar and ended up just keeping the stock bumper. Good to know I have an option.
    "Better Old and Devious than Young and Exuberant"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •