Hey guys. I am Vice President of UPI Manufacturing. We make parts for armored vehicles that protect our War Fighters. We have 60 employees, and many of us are RC enthusiasts. We also love to support our troops by donating to the Wounded Warrior Project. This year, at our company picnic on Sept 16th, we are going to have an RC drag race with two dragsters and DTS system we bought. We plan on having a "bracket" type race. There will be a $5 entry fee with 100% payout to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.. After the race, we will auction off the cars, and donate the proceeds to The Wounded Warrior Project. We are also going to have a pie auction and a pig roast. It should be a great time.

I have been into RC cars for about a year and I am having a blast with it. I would like to ask you guys how to set up the cars so the rookies can race and have fun, without destroying the cars before everyone gets to run. Everyone is going to race the same setup to make it fair. Also, what parts should I have on-hand so we can make a quick fix if something breaks?

Would Traxxas be interested in supporting our event? We would love to have some banners, stickers, ect, to hand out as prizes.

Any feedback is appreciated.