Thread: Servos

RC Enthusiast

Servos

After running through set of batteries yesterday,Today I noticed that all 3 mini servos are not working. I know all 3 can't be bad at the same time, or could they. Steering servos work fine Any common place I should start looking. or just replace them and with what . Thanks in advance

RC Competitor
    I just replaced my motor, esc, receiver, and transmitter. I'm having the same problem the three mini servos are not working .
    Dewalt 820 Summit, ERBE

RC Qualifier
    Not sure if it is possible but just one glitchy servo can cause bigger problems. So maybe one of them is shot and causing all three to play up. Unplug the servos and plug one by one in to see if there is a glitchy one.
    Summit; Spartan; Others yet to come

RC Enthusiast
    do you use an iphone? delete all stored models and unlinked ones in memory but your summit, then try again. before go to the garage and set one servo to reverse and back, i bet it moves.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by danielhawkins View Post
    Not sure if it is possible but just one glitchy servo can cause bigger problems. So maybe one of them is shot and causing all three to play up. Unplug the servos and plug one by one in to see if there is a glitchy one.
    Thanks ..Will try it tonight when I get home

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by heino74 View Post
    do you use an iphone? delete all stored models and unlinked ones in memory but your summit, then try again. before go to the garage and set one servo to reverse and back, i bet it moves.
    I am using android Should be the same I will try it Thanks

RC Enthusiast
    After trying everything suggested the servos still did not work.I did use the process of elimination that was under Summit support and the servos worked when I plugged into channel one. Called Traxxas support and he walked me through a full reset Now everything works.Traxxas service is outstanding. Thanks for all the replies.Tony