Thread: Ebay selling

RC Qualifier

Ebay selling

I just posted my revo 3.3 on ebay as a buy it now or best offer auction. I really want to sell it and was wondering if buy it now rc usually sell. Do you guys usually bid on ebay or buy it now?

Thanks

RC Racer
    buy it now... how much for the revo?

Quote Originally Posted by rc driver dude View Post
    I just posted my revo 3.3 on ebay as a buy it now or best offer auction. I really want to sell it and was wondering if buy it now rc usually sell. Do you guys usually bid on ebay or buy it now?

Thanks
    As long as this discussion stays on topic it will not be deleted or locked down, but you can not advertise your ebay items on this forum

You may place a Traxxas RC up for sale in the Marketplace, but that's not Ebay and you have to follow the Traxxas fuidelines in the Marketplace..

Whe, with that said,,, Buy it now do sell if the price is good.... But it all has to do with how you present your ad, Good quality pics, clean stuff not looking all beat up,,,, Presentation is the key to selling anything IMHO.
    Founder of H.U.A.
    I spent What??

RC Qualifier
    Im not trying to advertise. I just wanted to hear what people did on ebay. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Nitronaught View Post
    As long as this discussion stays on topic it will not be deleted or locked down, but you can not advertise your ebay items on this forum

You may place a Traxxas RC up for sale in the Marketplace, but that's not Ebay and you have to follow the Traxxas fuidelines in the Marketplace..

Whe, with that said,,, Buy it now do sell if the price is good.... But it all has to do with how you present your ad, Good quality pics, clean stuff not looking all beat up,,,, Presentation is the key to selling anything IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by rc driver dude View Post
    Im not trying to advertise. I just wanted to hear what people did on ebay. Sorry
    Well that's why the thread wasn't shut down, I'm just trying to help you prevent that from happening....
    Founder of H.U.A.
    I spent What??

RC Qualifier
    Thanks

mhmv,jk, 10 characters