What does 2 red lines mean on app?

Actually thought of a few more questions other than the subject question.

Finally got system linked and communicating with app. Tried to start race but wouldn't start. I went diagnostic and start line had 2 red lines on each side in diagram.

1. What does it mean? When i did setup on tree all reflectors where aligned...

2. At first the 2 greens and next 2 yellows with the red on the left would blink slow, anyone know what that means?

3. Is there a thread that has what all the flashing codes mean? The book has some but what I experienced was not... Maybe a good sticky to have...

4. Does anyone have a part number for the optional fans?

Sent from Eastern Missouri
    Last edited by Briber; 10-09-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    86.9 mph Stampede 4x4 & 92.5 mph Rustler

I just dont understand. Everything appears linked and correct with everything aligned and go to start race and it beeps then the top 4 yellows blink on start line console and thats all it does. Go to beam set up and doesnt show anything misaligned. What am I missing here??? Im so aggravated right now. This is the 4th different time Ive spent an hour or so trying to get it going. 😤🙁 Ive never been more disappointed. Ive tried everything in 2 different posts in this section. I give up!!! What I dont get is why you have to constantly link tx and tree. I absolutely love Trx and their products..... except for this thing!...
    I just really wanted to use this with the rc club next time we meet...

Sent from Eastern Missouri
    Last edited by Briber; 10-10-2016 at 07:36 PM.
    86.9 mph Stampede 4x4 & 92.5 mph Rustler