Thread: Crash and ESC

RC poster

Question Crash and ESC

I thought I would just post this because I messed up the front bulk head bad and then I think blew my ESC will explain below.

I was out bashing at a local park that has a skate park and they have a walk way that has a walk way with drainage ditch / passage which provide a nice 4ft wide jump over cement into grass. Unfortunetly, I because I am currently in a wheel chair I couldnt position myself for a good angle on the jump. So as I approached the jump for around the 4th or 5th time, I missed judged my angle and hit the cement walkway / drainage ditch going around 40mph. I werecked the front bulk head and bent the front arm suspension and the blue bulk head tie.

I Saturday I was testing out a 19 pinion and 54 spur gear on cement and I think the ESC blew? Its weird because I am getting back spin on the front tires and front spin on the back tires. It blew on the blue connector as there is a clear black mark. I dont have pictures of that so I am not sure. I contacted Traxxas as I purchased it on December 15th so hopefully because it happened on January 14th they will honor the 30day warranty. Will keep this updated when I receive a response from them.

Never mind on the pictures as I am not allowed to post attachments yet.

RC poster
    OK I figured it out. Forgot to mention i messed up the front skid plate.

Here are the pictures. I also have a question, what is that little piece with the lock tite it came with the front bulk head and I couldn't figure out where it went? Its the last three pictures. I know when I crashed a piece flew off the ERBE I could not find maybe that was it?.