RC Qualifier

these cant be real ppl bidding this stuff

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-ARMS-Fr...item564b9c1749

can get these for $20 set at LHS , almost makes me want togo to LHS buy a set and list on ebay as XO-1 arms set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-BLUE-SH...item4d038a8e2d

these arnt more then $20 /pc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-LOWER-P...item5ae8832c98

can source these all combined shipped for under $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-STEERIN...item564b9c28c0

this is just crazy lol

in the end this guy parting now is going to make off as hes about the only one parting and I figured hes gotta have somone upbidding this stuff because no way somone in the hobby can be that clueless , cant blame him I paid over $100's for clean body kyosho ferrari body but those are discontinued lol
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Racer
    LOL wow. I wonder how much a bag of screws would be.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by FartOfDoom View Post
    LOL wow. I wonder how much a bag of screws would be.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/XO-1-SCREWS-...item5ae88330e7

at $22 now , i got them shipped for $6 lol

RC Champion
    Good grief.
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    WOW $22 for screws??? Man that guy is raking in some serious dinero

RC Champion
    yea i also bet sellers not getting paid either. ive had that happen to me. buyers over bid then just dont pay. plus since ebay made the new policy were sellers can no longer give buyers a negative feedback. i see it more, and more. heck its happened to me twice in the last three months.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Champion
    Yep you really gotta be on your toes as a seller.
    Jeremy

RC Racer
    Wow. I agree these prices are nuts !! I didn't bid on any of the stuff but if I needed it I would have been bidding. My LHS doesn't have crap for XO-1 parts. I went there after I burnt up a ESC looking for assistance but only to be laughed at by everyone in the shop. He couldn't believe anyone would ever buy one of them pieces of crap. Traxxas sent him one to have on the shelf. He sent it back immediately. Hes been wanting me to get together and race me with his homemade car. I was in there 2 weeks ago to buy a 21 pinion and his jaw fell off when I told him I bought another one. There was another customer in there at the time and he was amazed that anyone would ever buy one of them cars either. I try to stay out of there because I get laughed at. I wish I could buy parts local. I just got bearings , external axles, steering parts, and a bunch of other stuff off ebay. Nothing at them prices you guys listed though.

Anytime you see *** replacing words you wrote, go back and edit the post so that it does not trip the language filter.
    Last edited by Double G; 08-10-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: language

RC Champion
    Its a shame the lhs would act like that. Sounds like they have no passion for RC.
    Jeremy

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by XO-1 NUT View Post
    Wow. I agree these prices are nuts !! I didn't bid on any of the stuff but if I needed it I would have been bidding. My LHS doesn't have crap for XO-1 parts. I went there after I burnt up a ESC looking for assistance but only to be laughed at by everyone in the shop. He couldn't believe anyone would ever buy one of them pieces of crap. Traxxas sent him one to have on the shelf. He sent it back immediately. Hes been wanting me to get together and race me with his homemade car. I was in there 2 weeks ago to buy a 21 pinion and his jaw fell off when I told him I bought another one. There was another customer in there at the time and he was amazed that anyone would ever buy one of them cars either. I try to stay out of there because I get laughed at. I wish I could buy parts local. I just got bearings , external axles, steering parts, and a bunch of other stuff off ebay. Nothing at them prices you guys listed though.
    My lhs doesn't carry any parts either and they don't show me no love either because I bought mine on other side of town for almost $200 less . Yea hard to believe someone pay $50 for a set of arms , ppl can't b that dumb

Btw when u see xxxxxx in your post go back n change or one else u will get forum violation or penalty lol
    Last edited by Double G; 08-10-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: quoted language

RC Racer
    Oh is that why I haven't been about to get on here. I thought the site crashed !! I just about deleted it from my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    Its a shame the lhs would act like that. Sounds like they have no passion for RC.
    JRC is actually one of my favorites. Those were all bid auctions and JRC starts all of their bid auctions at $0.99
    They certainly cant control how high the bidding goes, that's the nature of the auction, 2 people really wanted some Xo-1 parts lol.
    Their BIN pricing is quite reasonable IMO. I usually just buy now because i see too many auctions end like this in the last 2-3 minutes of the auction. And i don't usually have the patience to wait auctions out lol.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Qualifier
    I've not had the greatest luck with JRC. I got some Traxxas pinions, one of which wouldn't hold the set screw, it started tightening, then popped back. The pinions were not treaded correctly. I messeged thru fleBay a few times... no response...
    Mini Revo VXL 7107
    E-Maxx 3903 - He Lives!

RC Racer
    I like Hopmeup the best on there. I only do buy it now stuff because I can't wait out on auctions when I need the parts like today !!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by XO-1 NUT View Post
    I like Hopmeup the best on there. I only do buy it now stuff because I can't wait out on auctions when I need the parts like today !!
    they have best price along with combined shipping , but no one beats there shipping they get it to you so fast lol .. Once orderd multiple items from them over $50 worth of parts and total shipping was like $3