RC Competitor

emaxx 3903 charging batteries

just got my emaxx and love it so far drove it every bit of 5 min. today.I have the dynamite twin peak charger and seems that it is false peaking after 15 min. of charging.Is it because the batteries are new or just a crappy charger? what are some chargers you guys are using that dont false peak? NIMH of course

Dynamite ultra passport , traxxas ez peak plus, duratrax 235, those are some of the best known for good peaking and when you decide to go lipo those are good as well. You want something with more than 5amps so those have from 6-8amps though they are single NiMH chargers its worth it for the quality you will get.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    Dynamite ultra passport , traxxas ez peak plus, duratrax 235, those are some of the best known for good peaking and when you decide to go lipo those are good as well. You want something with more than 5amps so those have from 6-8amps though they are single NiMH chargers its worth it for the quality you will get.
    ok thanks Ill check these out

There good chargers for the price and are known to be good for lipos as well.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Your batteries will get longer runtimes each time up till about the 10th charge/discharge or so. You don't want to run NiMh batteries more than 2-3 times per day. Make sure they don't get too hot, but they should be just a bit warm to the touch after charging them.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    Your batteries will get longer runtimes each time up till about the 10th charge/discharge or so. You don't want to run NiMh batteries more than 2-3 times per day. Make sure they don't get too hot, but they should be just a bit warm to the touch after charging them.
    Is ok to leave NIMH battery's in the garage when's its around 30 degs storage full ?? Or should they be stored in room temp ??

I would store any battery at room temp not too cold or hot.