Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by kdvanb View Post
    Tommorow we are going to have a huge race. We are having a pool party and my friends and cousins and dads friends are bringing there's . There are going to be at least 12 rc vehicules. 2 slash 4x4s , 3 slash 2wds, 1 nitro rustler, 1 t-maxx, Losi sc-10, 2 other losi's both nitro, team associated nitro, some kind of buggy and idk what else. It's gonna be great.
    Nice, can i go? Lol
    Sl4sh MM2
    T-Maxx 3.3
    Summit 1/10
    Sl2sh VXL

Quote Originally Posted by DBG View Post
    Nice, can i go? Lol
    Lol your gonna be on a tight schedule one way flight then go back you could buy an x-01 for the price of the flight I persons sly would take the x-01
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Lol your gonna be on a tight schedule one way flight then go back you could buy an x-01 for the price of the flight I persons sly would take the x-01
    Lol. yes, is a bit expensive
    Sl4sh MM2
    T-Maxx 3.3
    Summit 1/10
    Sl2sh VXL

The race wasn't bad.... Lol only 3 people raced me my best friend and my dads friend. And they we all slashes. Mine was the 2nd fastest with the castle 3800kv and Nimh and my dads friends slash 4x4 was the fastest.... Castle 3800kv on 3s lipo.... And then there's my best friend who has the stock brushed set up...

To be fair I gave my friend him a 15 second head start and I still won.... So then I put my old brushed system in and he beat me... But my brushed motor and esc is a year and a half old so it wasn't bad but couldn't keep up with his 2 months old slash.

Lots of people didn't race show up or bring their rc's but all in all it was great
    Lol my friend and I started doing smash up derby luckily I didn't break any parts... But best day ever!!

Hey everyone I need tires badly my stockers are bald!! What do you reccomend

whats your terrain you run on mostly? asphalt only? grass only? dirt track only? what?
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

RC Qualifier
    Tommorow we are going to have a huge race. We are having a pool party and my friends and cousins and dads friends are bringing there's . There are going to be at least 12 rc vehicules. 2 slash 4x4s , 3 slash 2wds, 1 nitro rustler, 1 t-maxx, Losi sc-10, 2 other losi's both nitro, team associated nitro, some kind of buggy and idk what else. It's gonna be great.
    wow, your quite lucky; there are only a handful of people who own rc's in this town, my dad's friend (constantly working and busy with a newborn), my friend (currently out of state visiting his mom), and this kid across town that has a nitro that is broken and needs to be tuned
    kawasaki summit, revo& slash; regular rusty, pede

Quote Originally Posted by 08kgraves View Post
    whats your terrain you run on mostly? asphalt only? grass only? dirt track only? what?
    Well.... At the moment I'm using it on the road. I have a gravel driveway well 2 actually that are about 175ft each I have a dirt track and race on carpet... Mainly gravel but for the past week I've been trying to keep her clean so thats why the tires are bald.. I need.... Some road tires, some off road tires and some tires for the carpet track. I barely ever go in grass

i would say proline trenchers would probably be the best all around for you
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

Quote Originally Posted by i killed kenny View Post
    wow, your quite lucky; there are only a handful of people who own rc's in this town, my dad's friend (constantly working and busy with a newborn), my friend (currently out of state visiting his mom), and this kid across town that has a nitro that is broken and needs to be tuned
    LOL I wish my dad had one though because I have no neighbors as I live in the country and there's only 90 people in my town he has been going on about getting one but never does now he says in the winter he is gonna get one. All the people that raced or were Susposed to live 25-2 and 1/2 hours away Except for my cousins who live across the feild and have nitro rc's but there never around . I went to a carpet track once with my dads friend and his son and it was great and we are sposed to go again at the end of august and my best friend gonna come along and race and buy a brushless set up for his slash 2wd ( most likely the viper copperhead 4-pole system as he wants to have torque and waterproofed ability)