RC Racer

T-Maxx Roller? Worth anything/fixing?

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001006X13981112981305452

Pretty dirty but what do you think I should do with it? No motor. Fix or sell as is? I'm not experienced at all in nitro. I got this for $10 figuring I could get a little something out of it. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks.
    Rustler 2.5
    XL-5 HPI Firebolt 15T
    Revo 3.3

RC Enthusiast
    That's pretty good for $10. Actually, thats amazing. If it has everything except the motor, I would buy a motor and then your ready to rock and roll. Otherwise, if you don't want to buy a new motor, sell it.

RC Qualifier
    shocks are shot, need battery box, servos look real bad and definitely needs a new spur gear. you're looking at atleast 200.00 - 250.00 to salavge it. does it have the transmitter with it ? I would strip it down completely to the last screw, clean thouroughly and rebuild and replace parts as needed. You'd have a great Maxx then. Would also remove and discard EZ start and put on a pull start. Just a thought
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC Competitor
    Well it's pretty well beat-up & pretty junky looking by the looks of it... It does not look like anything is good on it... Maybe the Chassis & Tires can be reused.... HONESTLY LIKE guardog stated you will invest $200.00 -$250.00 in NEW PARTS.. I would use that money toward a NEW RIG MYSELF.. I would get the T-MAXX 3.3 or REVO 3.3...... I would not spend the money to FIX it UP even though I got it for $10.00.......

RC Racer
    How much do you think it's worth as it sits? I'm not willing to take it apart I have no time or experience and I don't want nitro really. Also anyone interested?
    Rustler 2.5
    XL-5 HPI Firebolt 15T
    Revo 3.3

RC Qualifier
    I'm interested. I will give you what you paid + shipping so you can get out what you have invested. PM me
    uh oh.... that didn't sound good

RC Racer
    Thats a original pro .15 maxx it might be worth somthing considering that is what changed rc forever.