Hello everyone, this is my first post on a traxxas forum so any pointers would be great, but on with the post! I recently made an aluminum chassis for my bandit that kept it as a 1/10 buggy, but it was my first chassis I ever made, so there were quite a few flaws. I decided that I would make a truggy chassis to twist things up a bit. This is the result! I used 6061 1/8" aluminum with 1/16" thick 3/4" angled aluminum for the sides of the chassis and for the battery tray. All screws are either 3mm or 4mm metric hex countersunk into the chassis. The electronics are all stock, except for the motor, but it's still just a replaced velineon 3500 because my first one broke in a crash. The motor/transmission is all inboard, and I know thats kinda hated because it changes up the suspension components, but I honestly haven't noticed any bad handling or anything like that. Also to handle better, look more truggy-like, and make clearance for the body, I put on Rustler rear a-arms, and both sets of shocks are Traxxas big bore with high rate Losi springs. Let me know what you think!!!