Driving the slash today, battery went dead so I started to change battery. Noticed the battery that it came with, the stock one was super hot and had melted the clear coating around it. The motor wasn't hot to the touch so I plugger in my lipo battery, as I did this just plugging it in and pushing the button to turn in, the battery cables got hot, the esc got hot and then it started smoking and I could smell something burning. I just unplugged my battery and it stopped. Please, if anybody has any ideas at all on what could be wrong I would really appreciate the help.