View Poll Results: Who likes my thread LOL :-)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

3 75.00%
  • NO

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RC Qualifier
    You'll have to calibrate the throttle to the ESC. The instructions will tell you how to tell the ESC what's full throttle, neutral, and full brake. I found out that some ESC's calibrate differently. Castle for example is different from HobbyWing.

The program card only programs the funtions like punch, brake strength, etc. I'd try it with the default settings and see how you like it. I have never programmed mine, ran great out of the box.

i cleared the memory from the tx and set it to default on the tx to the EMBE.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    That's for the TX to the RX and is completely different from throttle calibration. It'll tell you how to do it in the ESC manual. After it's calbrated you should have brakes .

well got it out of the box and messed with it and got it into reverse now dont know if it has brakes so will find out when i run it. that was my main concern.

Gearing now:
    I'm running 21t/68t gearing 4s lipo. with that gearing am i like gonna have alot of torque more than if i would have went with 17-19t pinion?

RC Qualifier
    The 21T will have more speed but the 17/19T would have more bottom end torque to the wheels.

ok i only picked up the 21t so i'll try that out and if i dont have enough torque to move this then i'll check out the 19t and 17t LHS sells them cheap i think atleast for all the others they do not sure 5mm though.

RC Qualifier
    With the 21T it should run cool and speed should be about 40mph. It should have excellent bottom end torque which is what I like. Love getting into a berm and punch it. The dirt flies while it's ripping it up .

yup thats what i want, reallly dont need top end for the mountians or the city here as i wont have enough room for it so bottom end sounds awhole lot better. I'll be doing up and down hills, dirt drive ways, rock drive ways and over some gaint rocks which is why i considered a Summit but could find one in my price range. most of what i found in the same condition were like 500+ with lipos rtr.
    I can always get a brushed setup and have some crawling action if i need. you guys will defently see some running vids and where i'm at. Serria national forest up above fresno ca to the east about 20miles up. tons of spots to run up there.

this is the place i'll be running the most:

Excuse the dog, wont be with us when i run my emaxx as they get crazy when it comes near them.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike-susieq1 View Post
    this is the place i'll be running the most:

Excuse the dog, wont be with us when i run my emaxx as they get crazy when it comes near them.
    you might be able to do some speed run with the pics above^^^ looks pretty long enough to get it up to speed.

did you get it to go forward yet? i know when i bind ESC to TX was a bit tricky but the instructions will get you thru.
    humay has left the building, peace.

pics was only 1/10th of the road. the road goes for about 2-3miles. the drop i mentioned at 800ft is farther down the hill after a 1/4 mile more of slight flat pavement. we walk that 1 mile down and then 1 mile back up with the dogs 1 is in the pic, 1/2 coyote (get that but for reals it is). here's the road i'll be starting out on its about 300ft more behind me when i took it then the other pic is a huge cicle around so i can drive circles around the dogs or house and fly by at full speed on the dirt and rocks.
    can you see my friend in the pic, he's always around droping pine cones on my car and causing the sap to drop.
    He wanted to take out my merv last time JK. them squirels are big up there.