Thread: 6amp e-z peak

RC poster

6amp e-z peak

I couldn't find any post related to the problem I have with my traxxas ez peak 6amp charger but I had it for about 8 months and it won't turn on. I plug it into the wall and nothing lights or does anything if I hook it up to a battery it will light up and charge but won't when plugged into the wall . Just curious if anyone has the same problem and fixed it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow bow View Post
    I couldn't find any post related to the problem I have with my traxxas ez peak 6amp charger but I had it for about 8 months and it won't turn on. I plug it into the wall and nothing lights or does anything if I hook it up to a battery it will light up and charge but won't when plugged into the wall . Just curious if anyone has the same problem and fixed it or not.
    Just curious, did you check the wall plug for juice?

RC poster
    Yes i have Tried 3 different outlets. But sometimes the charger will work and sometimes it won't

Try a new cord. It's a plug you should be able to find at any computer or electronics store (my HP laptop has the exact same connection).

If a new cord doesn't fix it then something is wrong inside the charger. The DC side may still work while the AC side doesn't. If that's the case you can send it in and we can take a look at it.

RC poster
    I have a similar problem. Charger is less than 3 months old and will no longer charge on AC, DC still works. While on AC it constantly displays Input Vol Error. Checked wall voltage with multimeter and get 121 VAC, checked continuity of cord and it is fine. Is there possibly a fuse in it that is blown?