I got so caught up in my build that i forgot that it's meant to be played with.
Dyed the chassis, esc and rockers black. De-anodized and polished the motor can, bulkhead plates, wheel extenders and motor mount. I also got fancy with the wiring(mesh wire shroud with clear shrink tubing) and threw a tail devil on the back to prevent my wing from getting chewed up by the asphalt and to spark up my wheeliez! Just dropped in new rear and center diffs, got some new gpm silver shocks(working great so far) and a ******* 390 metal gear servo. Next I have to drill the holes in my fresh beetle lid. Not the best looking merv on this forum but it sure was fun to build. Whats your build/fix to running ratio. 90/10 for me.