I went the same route some other members on here have gone and converted a e-revo into an e-slayer.
I started by dying the chassis black.
Then I modded the batt compartments to accept my Gen ace lipos.
After I modded the batt compartment I needed a way to keep the doors closed. I used shock stand offs and o-rings.
Only issue was with the 17mm hexes. They were pushing the tires out into the body. I solved this by grinding down the ballstuds so they would thread deeper into the arm.
I am running revo shafts on all 4 corners.
I am using the slayer pro body. Just had to relocate the front body holes. Also in these pics I am still running the old style slayer arms in the rear.
You can see what I did with the body that was on my first e-slayer.
I have to say I am a lot happier with this set up. It is a vast improvement over the nitro conversion.
Last edited by bentrocker; 05-10-2012 at 06:44 AM.