Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Just ordered the Tekno big bone driveshaft. They are finally in stock.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    how are you going to mount your reciver. because if you want to use the pede box the outerwears wont fix , just a heads up nice build by the way

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    I'm going to run an Outerwears Shrould to help protect some of the bitter particles from entering the gears
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sdash View Post
    the outerwears wont fix , just a heads up nice build by the way
    yup, I bought it, and it was a very tight fit, specially on the back due to a tall esc, motor, and wires, it won't fit correctly, I emailed outerwears explaining the situation, they called me back asking what was the issue, the csr told me they were aware of the situacion, and asked me for some pics, and they will send me a replacement, but never happened. I ended waterproofing the esc, and covering the esc fan with a small mesh.

Hopefully I can mod it to work. As long as I can cover 95% of the tray i'm good. LOL
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    Digger, this is an awesome build. I like all the Tekno stuff you have on the truck! Its gonna be a BEAST for sure!!!
    SUMMIT,P4DE,MERV

Update: Building my own Losi Ten T shocks

I've been scoping eBay for a little while now trying to pick up the rear Losi Ten T shocks with no luck. I did snag a set of fronts though. I got fed up and didnt feel like waiting out another week(s). So, I decided to build my own with STRC red aluminum bodies and shock caps with the Losi guts. I'm not sure why I didnt think about this before. They offer 3 other colors vs the stock blue color. Plus its only a couple of bucks more to go with STRC on the bodies. The shock caps are a tad on the high side, but it compliments the rest of the shock so well. These are going to pop with the rest of the truck really well. Anyways here are the parts I got in yesterday. When I finally get to finish building on this sucker I hope I don't get so excited that I forget my camera. LOL I think i'm going to use my Cannon Rebel to shoot it. One thing it takes totally better pics and faster.

Losi Ten T parts to build the new shocks. Not pictured are the boots. I have them in my stock already.

STRC Red Anodized Shock Bodies & Caps

No progress but more additional parts. I think i'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Unit should be coming up this weekend and back to my normal shift, so they say. Anyone that works in the chemical/ refinery construction business knows otherwise. haha
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    DiggerPede, I can't wait to see the finished product and to hear about your first drive and thanks for the shot out - hoooooo111! The tekno kit with adapters and those strc shock bodies all look awesome. oh yeah, and I'm digging the black set of wheels and tires, nice choices across the board

RC Qualifier
    It's gonna be very nice truck

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerPede View Post
    Thanks Peter!! I'm so excited myself. I really need to start working on the Lid so it will be ready when the truck is all put together. Kinda hard to do that at 10:00 at night. LOL I still don't know why they don't put a 5mm shaft on the 2400.

you can get a 5mm replacement shaft for the 2400. I just did
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

Quote Originally Posted by SLW-SVT View Post
    you can get a 5mm replacement shaft for the 2400. I just did
    Kewl. They didn't have it at the time when i purchased it. I just found the 5mm shaft upgrade.

011-0025-00
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    digger it is been 10 days since the project started, why is this taking so long...LOL I want to see my slash finished, and running