RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!

Got a new multi-tool for rc

Not sure how many of you have seen this, but Savox just came out with this new multi-bit screwdriver. Very nice unit. It was just mentioned in one of the rc mags, and I was on the hunt for a Christmas present for my Bro-in-law. I couldn't find it in stock anywhere except for a seller on Ebay. When I got it, it looked so cool, I bought myself one, too. Nice aluminum handle and it stores all the bits in the handle. The Phillips and flat head drivers are a bit small, but it has .050, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm & standard size hex bits. A pair of needle nose pliers, a tire wrench, and this tool, and you're ready for the trail. We do a lot of rockcrawling that takes us far from a vehicle, so this will be a nice addition to the tool kit. It's called the Savox 12 in one driver; check it out! Cost is about $15.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    That is a cool little thing, I've been looking around locally and only found ones that were too big, or too small, but that seems to be perfect