Thread: help

RC Racer

Post help

my nitro stampede fuel pressure is bad how can i fix with out buy a new one

RC poster
    ok, its simple.. if you think your fuel pressure is bad, test the theory....

remove return air pressure line at the point where its connected to the exhaust.. and then remove fuel line itself from the point where it connects to the carb... (its easy...there only two rubber lines.. simple.. remove em both from your engine and leave em connected to your fuel tank)

seal ur lips around the air pressure line that was connected to the exhaust.. and blow air through it...doing this will pressurize your tank and force fuel through the fuel line... if your fuel starts spitting out of your open line then its probable your exhaust port is clogged..

remove it and clean it... dont strip the screws!!!
    if you dont know how... take it into a habboy shop that does know how...

if you have a break or hole in your return air pressure line your tank won't pressurize and fuel likely wont go through the line to the carb..

you will also want to check out this traxxas support link for any and all info you can find... you will also find exploded views of all parts.. theres an FAQ section, manuals, and instructions.. its all VERY simple.. also has break-in instructions.. tuning instructions for after break-in... and a WHOLE LOT MORE!!!

http://traxxas.com/products/models/n...ampede-support

i see you have posted a few different threads in the past couple days here in the stampede forum..

while asking questions is all well and good...you might want to actually look through the forums and the support link i provided and do some research.. your problem is very common and even a half hour reading through past forum threads and maybe 5 min on the support link i provided would probably solve your problem!!

im knew to this site myself.. but it only took me 5 min to find all the info i would ever need...

to find stampedE info goto top of main page and click PRODUCTS, then find and click on NITRO, then click NITRO STAMPEDE #4109

RC Racer
    i cant git the hose off the muffller

RC Racer

The pressure line is made of the same material as your fuel line....

If you can't cut out the bad piece and have enough line you need to buy some. Keep some spare in your parts bin.
    Founder of H.U.A.
    I spent What??

RC poster
    ya..we get that already..
    we know what your trying to tell us.. your just either not reading our responses or your not catching on to the info we've dropped on you.. but its all there

im starting to assume from your horrible spelling and in-ablility (or unwillingness ) to read that your a young person.. who has not yet learn self reliance (or at the very least that is how you display yourself)

im thinking your probably about 16 or 17 and this is your first truck...

this is something your gonna have to either figure out for yourself.. or take it into a hobby shop and have someone who actually has a clue and can read to do something to help you

ive given you a very clear answer... and so have other people on this forum

learn some patience.. 'cause in this hobby.. patience is most definatey a virtue

i think you should probably try to sell or trade this truck in an effort to get an electric model... they are much simpler if u get one rtr out of the box...

no engines to mess with or blow up.. you simply plug in a battory, and go

i dont think he is accepting what is wrong with his nitro pede, i know that nitro pede forum hasnt got the most attention but as of lately is getting too much attention is the same questions in multiple threads which are not needed. wait for the response from other members to answer your question. if you have another question that is different then start another thread but most of the time you can post your other questions in the same thread.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Racer
    can i seal the bad line