RC Competitor

mamba monster and a stampede4x4 vxl

Does any one know if a mamba monster will fit in my stampede 4x4 vxl beacuse on castle creations.com it is under 1/8TH not 1/10TH?????

RC Qualifier
    Will it fit? Yes
    Will you have to mod everything arround it? Yes
    To fit it you need to relocate the esc and get rid of the receiver box and mount the receiver on the side of the chassis.

It does not give that much of a power increase except if you run 4s-6s lipo.

It would be much better if you got the Castle SCT Pro combo.
    Xo-1
    Pede 4x4 PE - Slash 4x4 PE
    Miss Geico Boat

RC Champion
    The mamba 2400 is a great choice. But the 2200 does fit and is exceptional in it!
    Last edited by Dknuckles; 04-16-2012 at 08:05 AM.
    Thrash It, Bash it, Break it, No Regrets!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc maniac View Post
    Does any one know if a mamba monster will fit in my stampede 4x4 vxl beacuse on castle creations.com it is under 1/8TH not 1/10TH?????
    yep, it fits.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...kv-Mini-e-maxx

RC Qualifier
    RC- is there anything you have not tried out on the Pede? Seems like anytime I or anyone else has a question about doing something out of the box on this truck you reply with a yes most of the time or can post pics of how it worked out.
    Great job; oh and have a Jeep body on it way now for my slash chassis.
    Endeavoring to persevere !

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edstoys View Post
    RC- is there anything you have not tried out on the Pede? Seems like anytime I or anyone else has a question about doing something out of the box on this truck you reply with a yes most of the time or can post pics of how it worked out.
    Great job; oh and have a Jeep body on it way now for my slash chassis.
    I love trying different things, always looking for a cool project to work on it.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-Fan View Post
    I love trying different things, always looking for a cool project to work on it.
    As I am also, wife says can not leave anything stock, not even my full size Dodge Cummins (5.9) nor my bass boat.(21 ft)
    Seems its been in my blood all my life, parents tell me I used to take EVERYTHING I go apart to see how it worked.
    Just have not figured out all the in's and out's of the Traxxas RC's yet and which parts will fit which models.
    Endeavoring to persevere !

RC poster
    The mamba 2400 is a great choice.

RC poster
    the mamba will fit in it pretty good i just dropped a hpi trophy flux buggy motor n esc in mine all i had to was remove the esc n dremel the to tabs that the stock esc mounts too n dremel the center sclear shaft cover n it worked perfect but after that u have very small room for changing gearing because u cant move the motor to much up n down but its awsome go for it man just make sure you have mip or tech back axles lol cuzz the will snap like twigs n the big bore shock kit will help it from wheeeliing to much i will post pics soon and it might not giv that much of a power increase if u dnt run 4s n 6s but it will almost never over heat so u can strech ur gearing ratio n put up crazy numbers my pede is running in the 80`smph right now n its not even geared perfect yet n thats only on 3s n my temp is only at 126degrees when i ran the vxl at 17/54 it would get to 180 degrees with in 10 mins