RC Qualifier

Integrity Heat sink

Hello guys, i've got a question for you who is running their VXL with Integrity heat sinks.
    Did it ever fit in first place when you just got the product or you had to do some modifications to it ?
    I found one on the internet for 10$ with the fan. Fan seems to be a big problem with those heat sinks because they burn out in first 20 seconds. How about the actual heat sink ? I've heard that it doesn't fit VXL models, but will it fit brushed editions converted to VXL ?

RC Qualifier
    I can't speak for the fit on a 2wd Slash since the motor in a different location than on my 4x4. However, I have been running the Integy heat sink with the fan for a couple of months through all kinds of dirt and haven't had an ounce of trouble from it (which is more than I can say for my Traxxas ESC fan)
    Slash 4x4 stock
    Slash 4x4 MMP 2400
    KB Fiesta

RC Qualifier
    I have an integy heatsink/fan on my motor on the 2x4, and I had to modify it a little to fit. Works like a charm.

RC Racer
    I have one here - needs to modify to fit . Not enough clearance around the motor for it to fit as it is .

To answer one of your questions, there is no difference in the transmission housings between the Slash brushed and brushless versions. Motor size yes.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...